“There’s a bit of Tecnoplastica in the world”
+industrial design +feasitibility value +project
+realizing moulds and specific equipments
+serigraphy, padding, simple and metallic varnishing
+assemblage and packing
+PMMA/methacrylate moulding of large depth
+bimaterial moulding and co-moulding
“The possibilities of a firm to supply products with a high qualitative and innovative content, are widely influenced by the suppliers’ capacity to contribute to such results”.
Comakership is a strategic approach to the management of purchases with a high level of innovation and qualitative potentiality, represented by a series of agreements and activities aiming at establishing a strong cooperation between customer and supplier.
Our technical skills grant the customer the optimization of the different stages of the manufacturing process:
- industrial design made by graphic offices specialized in the design of items in thermoplastic material;
- feasibility test, selection of the thermoplastic material according to the item shape and its intended use, design, industrialization, carrying out of specific equipment (moulds, devices for auxiliary processing, etc.);
- assessment of the productivity and moulds lifecycle in relation to the expected production volumes;
- carrying out of prototypes, setting of production processes and costs.
- possible auxiliary activities such as mechanical works, surface finishing, serigraphy, assemblage, packing, etc…
- high quality injection moulding;
beside the simple injection moulding of all materials we offer specific moulding skills for very thick PMMA/methacrylate and for bi-material/co-moulding.
- Silicon moulding